TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? To have the healthy and productive. By that I want my 21 yr old to get a job as a electirician like he trained for. And for my youngest to keep making good grades.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? We open presents and the cook big breakfast on Christmas morning.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? My bills paid off
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We bake cookies and decorate them, watch all the old christmas shows on TV.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Rook, Monoply, Operation, and at one time or another all the old family board games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Opening gifs on Christmas morning and baking cookies with my boys.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Disneyland. Never been there but have been to WDW.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Kinect for my oldest son and the rest of the family
Playstation 3 for my youngest boy.
and new games for all to play.
A new World of Lupi novel from "a true master of her craft" (Eternal Night)
Lily Yu and Lupi prince Rule Turner have a bigger problem than their families not accepting their impending human/werewolf mixed marriage. A powerful ancient nemesis of Lily's grandmother has come to San Diego to turn the city into a feeding ground.
Another solid book in Ms. Wilks Lupi series. I really love this series cause I can always count on good read with lots twists and turns along the way. I want to adopt Lily's grandmother even though sometimes her enigmatic ways makes me want to smack her if I wasn't so dang scared of her. I am looking forward Lily and Rule's wedding. And there is a baby whose birth I am definitely looking forward to too.
I bought this book all by myself for myself and give it a 4star review.
Intelligence: high. Body: hard. Mission: what no one else can do.
It's been a year since ex-Navy SEAL Ethan Kelly saw his wife Rachel alive. Now he's received an anonymous phone call claiming Rachel is alive. To find her, Ethan will have to doge bullets, cross a jungle, and risk falling captive to a deadly drug cartel that threatens his own demise.
This book was very emotional with lots of family especially his brothers. I kind of fell in love with all of them. Then his mom rocks. I'd take her as another mother any day. Love the way she takes in their new ward. You'll want to hug her the ward I mean and beat that man she was living with, with a ball bat. I was so tickled with Ethan and Rachel got their second chance. My only issue with this book was that if felt rushed. There was so much packed into it felt that some issues were resolved very quickly maybe too quickly. I felt this book could have been much longer but all it was a very emotionally enjoyable read with a side order or adrenaline on the side. I am waiting impatiently for the next book. I believe that one is Sam's and it sounds like a great read.
I give this book a 4star.
I won this book in a contest on another blog but was in no way entitled to give a review either good or bad.