Friday, December 10, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme




TodaysMama and GameStop  are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.



1. What is your holiday wish for your family? To have the healthy and productive. By that I want my 21 yr old to get a job as a electirician like he trained for. And for my youngest to keep making good grades.



2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? We open presents and the cook big breakfast on Christmas morning.



3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? My bills paid off



4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We bake cookies and decorate them, watch all the old christmas shows on TV.



5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Rook, Monoply, Operation, and at one time or another all the old family board games.



6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Opening gifs on Christmas morning and baking cookies with my boys.



7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Disneyland. Never been there but have been to WDW.



8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Kinect for my oldest son and the rest of the family
Playstation 3 for my youngest boy.
and new games for all to play.

No comments: