Sunday, January 22, 2012

1. Review Thea Harrison's Dragon Bound

  Thea Harrison
Buy New $7.99

Temper is Not Easily Extinguished

Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their Dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful–and passionate—of the Elder Races.
As the most feared and respected of the wyrkind, Dragos Cuelebre cannot believe someone had the audacity to steal from him, much less succeed. And when he catches the thief, Dragos spares her life, claiming her as his own to further explore the desire they’ve ignited in one another.

I was late to these books but I love them. This one in particular I really liked cause I love dragon shifters and Dragos is the top shifter of the bunch.  Pia was tough heroine. And the cast of character in Ms. Harrison's books were fantastic. I wanted to join this and meet these characters in person. I really lost myself in this world. I wasted no time in purchasing the second one in this series and that is not my usually mo. Most times I can wait but this is one of those series where you have to devour these books as soon as they are available. I have the third one now and its near the top of my tbr pile.

I give this one 5 stars and I bought it myself and my opinion in my own. Run go buy this series. If you love dragons or any other type of paranormal creature then you need to read this series.



No comments: