Sunday, April 1, 2012

April To Read List

Page Count Contest

I joined the April Page Count Contest over at Reading Angel and am hoping this will increase my reading this month and also my review. I am determined to read/review and then enter the page count in the contest. Wish me luck. I have about 8 books I've read that I need to review and am hoping to get those caught up this month. It might go faster if blogger was as agreeable as it was when I first signed up lol. But its so hard to post covers now. But I am slowly working my way through them.

April Reading list
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
Dire Needs by Stephanie Tyler
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison
Darker after Midnight by Lara Adrian
Blood and Bullets by James R. Tuck
Death Magic by Eileen Wilks
Midnight Enchantment by Anya Bast
Night Magic by Jennifer Lyon

Trance by Kelly Meding.


No comments: