Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review: The Master Undone by Lisa Renee Jones

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I’ll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be . . . lost.


In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination-and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life “he” is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about the control he holds in such high regard. One woman will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted . She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more

This was a small tease of Marc's story. I loved that his woman turns out to be exactly opposite of his previous lovers or subs. I am hoping that she stays that way and a I cannot wait to get his whole story. I wasn't expecting to like him after the way he was with Rebecca because I was convinced he was her Master. But I liked him in this short story and think that is more to him than he has shown us so far.

I give this 4 stars and the reason was because it was too short for me and ended way too soon with many unanswered questions. But I know that Lisa will give me those answers in the end. I was given this book by the author for a fair and honest review.

No comments: