Wednesday, May 5, 2010

weird day & Lion's Heat

had to take youngest son to the skin doc today. Had a thing come up on his leg. Doc stated that it come from sitting with his laptop in his lap. He'd practically cooked the top of his leg. It was some different and our doc kept asking can he show other docs. I just had to shake my head. I just finished Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh. It was fanastic. and I think Rachel was great. She gave Leo Hell and I think he deserved it. Some of the question were answered and we got different questions to ponder now.
Lora's book get 5 stars from me. If you've read the rest this is a must read and if you've not picked them whatever are you waiting on.

2 comments:

Julie P said...

Weird about the laptop thing! That would probably happen to me if I didn't work at the table with mine.

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Crazy laptop injury!