Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Review: Play of Passion by Nalini Singh


In his position as Tracker for the SnowDancer pack, Drew Kincaid must rein in rogue changelings who've lost control of their animal halves- even if it means killing those who've gone too far. But nothing in his life has prepared him for the battle he must now wage-to win the heart of a woman who makes his body ignite...and who threatens to enslave his wolf.


As one of my favorite authors I was so ready for another one in this series and Drew and Indigo did not disappoint. I love that Indigo is her own woman and a leader among the enforcers for the Snow Dancer Pack. An Drew is well he is a league of his own. And this gives Indigo all kinds of problems. She doesn't understand that though she outranks Drew in Pack hierarchy that he may just be her match. Nature thinks so but Indigo is harder to convince. Add in an attack by the Psy and all the change going in with all three species this book definitely goes a mile a second. And for those Hawk lovers like me we get some teasing glimpses of what his book is going to be like.

I give this one a 5 star

Thsi book was purchase by me for my personal pleasure.

No comments: