Sunday, November 10, 2013

Review: Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh

Description:

Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force. Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.

Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael’s Tower under siege by enemy archangels.

Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York…and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same…

Everytime I think Nalini's books can't get any better she proves me wrong. I love Elena and Rafael and this series. This book made me sad, mad and ridiculously happy all in one book. I spent a few days in my car trying to make myself drive home from work. I'd say I was only going to read one more chapter but would end up sitting in my car reading till I was late going home lol. I don't want to give anything away but I love the way this ended I am so glad most folks came out okay and am looking forward to see where Ms. Singh takes it from here.

I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars and I will keep Nalini Singh on my automatically buy list just like I did this one.

No comments: