Monday, September 27, 2010

Contest Craze Mini Challenge #1

This first challenge is name the top 5 most wanted books from 2011








1. is Shadowfever by Karen Marie Morning. This is the end of KMM Fever series. Maybe in this one we get to learn who and what Jericho Barrons is. I hope
Coming 1/18/11











2. Nalini Singh's Archangel's Consort. This series rocks and I am so looking forward to where it's going.
Coming 1/25/11











3. River Marked by Patricia Briggs Why cause it's Mercy need I say more?
1/25/11








4. Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston. Ric and Dee Ann and I can't wait. That wily wolf is going to have to sneak up on Ms. Dee Ann Smith.
Coming 4/26/11






5. was a toss up between Kresley Cole's next one and Larissa Ione but Larissa won by little bit love her Demonica series and this one is one of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. Can't pass that one up.





Those are my 5 top wanted books right now for 2011

No comments: