Monday, February 2, 2015

Review: All of Me by Lisa Renee Jones

All of Me (Inside Out, #6)All of Me by Lisa Renee Jones

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved the way Chris and Sara's story wrapped up. The wedding was fabulous and I liked seeing the other what I call members of their family. Most of my questions were answered and I was left with just enough not answered that I will need to read Ella's, Mark and Crystal's, and of course definitely Tristan's stories. Like I wasn't going to already lol. Also liked that the Walker boys were intertwined with this series. Need to catch up on that series now. So many books so little time. May have to take a vacation just to read. I was given this book by Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review and I give this one 5 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments: