Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Want Me by Cynthia Eden

Want Me (Dark Obsession, #2)Want Me by Cynthia Eden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the 2nd book in her Dark Obsession Series and I personally think this one is the best of the bunch so far. Normally to me the 2nd book isn't as good as the first but in this series this was totally not the case. It was quite the opposite actually. As always the heat index between her characters Lex and Sophie was off the charts. I love to read suspense booka and though I usually think the suspense in Ms. Edens books is a little on the light side this one was different. Usually I am spot on in my guess on who the bad guy is. But in this book there was a time that she had me second guessing myself. But in the end I totally got it. I am hoping I know who the hero and heroine in the 3rd book are but will have to wait a little while to find out darn it. I must say that the prologue in this book squicked me out. That is my word for something that icks me out and sends chills up my spine. I give this book a soft 4 1/2 stars but rounding it down to 4 since we can't do 4 1/2. As always Ms. Eden delivered a good solid fun read but that is her norm. I was given this book via Netgalley for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments: