Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review: Reckoning by Cynthia Eden

New town, new name…more trouble!
Dr. Jamie Myers has tried outrunning her past, but now someone is stalking her, leaving her deadly messages. Once, she’d trusted the wrong man. So how can she rely on Davis McGuire, the fiercely handsome ex-SEAL she’s hired as a bodyguard? And how can she ignore the way his hands-on attention excites her?
One of McGuire Securities’ best, Davis wants to protect the sexy doc 24/7 and play by the rules. But as Jamie’s stalker grows bolder, Davis’s desire grows stronger. Soon he’s breaking all his rules—so he can uncover Jamie’s secrets in order to protect her…and discover the key to her heart.

Man this book really starts out with a bang and we are off and running. This book was very fast paced and Jamie's past was really heart rending. I must say I am not sure why she'd ever trust any man again period but Davis is one of the good guys. Mind you he's not all hearts and sunshine. He can bring the rain and the lightning if necessary and it this book it was.

Not to say anything too spoilerish but I really liked the ending in this book. And I want to say for the record that if you like romantic suspense you definitely need to pick up this series. They are fun, fast paced reads with side order of suspense..

I bought this book with my own money and I give it 5 stars.




No comments: