Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review: Rescued by the Space Pirate by Nina Croft

SYNOPSIS:

A few days ago, in a galaxy right here…
The earth faces total annihilation and one young woman signs up for a mission to rescue humanity. Only she ends up getting rescued herself, by a gorgeous space pirate. And the sex is out of this world!
Hopeless romantic, Ruby Robbins spends her days as an accounts clerk, and her nights with her head in the stars, dreaming of space adventures in the arms of an alien…or two. Then one day, she’s approached to help her country by going undercover…in space! She jumps at the chance and before she knows it, she finds herself in the cargo hold of an alien slaver ship.
Space pirate, Killian Sharpe owes a lot of money to some very bad people. So when an anonymous employer offers him a tidy sum to extract one Ruby Robbins from a slaver ship, it sounds like easy money. But once he sets eyes on Ruby, he knows he’s in over his head. Not only is she breathtakingly beautiful—she refuses to be saved.
Luckily Killian hasn’t met a woman yet who could hold out against him for long…

Scifi Romance is my very favorite genre and this one was a fun sexy read. The world building was intriguing and though I admit I don't usually read books with cliff hangers this one intrigued me and I just had to read it. I will say the heroine disappointed me a bit. She was brave and fearless but not very bright IMO. The hero was sexy, smart, and interesting.  This book left his story a little bit vague for my taste but this could be because this is not the sum total of the story. And darn it I am most definitely looking forward to more Zak.

I give this story 4 stars. And I can't wait to read the next two stories. I was given this book in exchange for consideration of a fair and honest review.






No comments: