Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Fire Brand by Diana Palmer

Fire Brand by [Palmer, Diana]





He'll risk his whole heart to save her from the past 
Gaby Cane was always a bit afraid of her attraction to Bowie McCayde. Even when she was fifteen and Bowie's family took her in, she had sensed his simmering resentment. Now ten years later, she's an aspiring journalist who can hold her own with any man professionally, the dark shadows of years gone by far behind her. Then Bowie strides back into her life—only this time, he needs her, and the pull of loyalty to his family is too strong to ignore.  
When Bowie asked Gaby to help save his family's Arizona ranch, he never expected the girl he once knew to return transformed into a stunning, successful woman. As they work together, Bowie is shocked to find that her innocence and beauty stir a hunger he can't deny. But the rogue rancher can sense something holding her back, and he's determined to uncover the terrible secret Gaby is fighting to keep hidden

I won't say how long I've been reading Diana Palmer books suffice to say its been a long long time. Her stories are always a great romance story with angst, conflict, and most of all love. This one is no different.

But I did notice a one big difference in this book. The hero wasn't as much of an ass as some of her others have been. And the heroine Gaby maybe innocent but she holds her own. Seems like we got both their points of view more in this one that we have in the past with Ms Palmer's books and I liked that. Her books are an auto buy for me and I love that I can share them with my aunt and SIL. 

This book gets 4 stars from me and I was given this book via Netgalley in consideration of a review and that in no way influenced my opinion of this book. If you like sweet romances try hers. You can buy this one here.

No comments: